Get More Work Done with Our
Auto Service Pit System: QUICKPIT™
Pit Systems offers one-stop-shop pit systems to help technicians
have a better view of their inspections and get more work done in less time.
What is the Auto Service Pit (QuickPit™) System?
The New Auto Service Pit (QuickPit) System is a turnkey vehicle service system designed to outperform any other vehicle service system in the marketplace to date. The QuickPit system focuses on improving the overall efficiency of your technicians in addition to maintaining their comfort level so that they are able to produce more in less time, with less effort.
The Auto Service Pit (QuickPit) System is housed within a concrete-lined, sealed, full-service automobile service pit which eliminates the need for costly and hazardous basements or high-maintenance, risky high-lift systems. The pit is recessed 4′ feet below ground level and a technician, in a patented seat-on rail system, is able to comfortably and effortlessly glide to all of the necessary lower touch-points of the vehicle, while another technician simultaneously services the upper portion of the vehicle.
Optionally, the pit area can be heated or cooled with forced air to offset temperature extremes. With the installation of the optional low-lift systems, the wheel systems can also be worked on.
“Techs Love The Auto Service Pit (QuickPit) System”
- Oil filters are neatly stored in a recessed filter storage cabinet – totally out of the tech’s working area space.
- A drink holder is fastened to the wall where techs can enjoy their beverage and stay hydrated.
- An intercom system affixed to the wall which allows to easily communicate with other technicians and/or his service manager.
- Greater Profitability – Faster Vehicle Throughput
- Significant Cost Savings – No expensive basements or high-lift systems needed
- Improved Technician Efficiency
- Outstanding Technician Comfort
- Lower Technician Turnover
- Sealed, Auto Service Pit (17′ to 21′ Long, 4′ Deep, 40″ Wide)
- Technician Slides Effortlessly in Pit on Chair and Rail System
- Tools Affixed to Pit Wall Out of the Technician’s Way
- Clutter-Free Technician Work Environment
- Inset Pit Filter Cabinet – Holds 160 Filters
- Works with all Low-Lift Systems
- Maximum Technician Safety, Comfort, Efficiency
- Efficient and Easy Waste Oil Handling and Movement
- Energy-Saving LED Pit Lighting (Option)
- Easy to Keep Clean
- Engineer-Sealed Plans
- Replaces Basements and Shallow Pit Systems
- PATENTED Unique System Design
- Getting Permits Approved Is a Snap!
- and More…
Who Is The QuickPit System For?
- Auto Dealership
- Auto Service Centers
- Car Washes
- Full-Service Mechanics
- Fleet Maintenance
- Oil and Lube Centers
- Rental Car Maintenance
- Automotive Training Schools
Pit Safety and Work Efficiency
are our top priorities
“No Expensive, Hazardous Basements Needed”
“No Need for Expensive, High-Lift Systems.”
What We Do
- Turn-Key Auto Service Pit Systems
- Basement System Conversions
- Shallow Pit System Conversions
- Car Wash Bay Conversions
- New Building Installations