- The Automotive Service Pit System is more profitable than a basement system.
- It costs less.
- It's faster and more efficient.
- Techs love this new environment.
“The New Auto Service Pit (ASP) System Saves Money!”
What is the Auto Service Pit (ASP) System?
The New Auto Service Pit (ASP) System is a turnkey vehicle service system designed to outperform any other vehicle service system in the marketplace to date. The ASP system focuses on improving the overall efficiency of your technicians in addition to maintaining their comfort level so that they are able to produce more in less time, with less effort.
The Auto Service Pit (ASP) System is housed within a concrete-lined, sealed, full-service automobile service pit which eliminates the need for costly and hazardous basements or high-maintenance, risky high-lift systems. The pit is recessed 4′ feet below ground level and a technician, in a patented seat on rail system, is able to comfortably and effortlessly glide to all of the necessary lower touch-points of the vehicle, while another technician simultaneously services the upper portion of the vehicle. All of his oil filters are neatly stored in a recessed filter storage cabinet – totally out of his working area space. He has a drink holder fastened to the wall where he can put his favorite beverage so he’s able to stay hydrated. He also has an intercom system affixed to the wall which allows him to easily communicate with other technicians and/or his service manager. Optionally, the pit area can be heated or cooled with forced air to offset temperature extremes. With the installation of the optional low-lift systems, the wheel systems can also be worked on.
“Techs Love The Auto Service Pit (ASP) System”
- Greater Profitability – Faster Vehicle Throughput
- Significant Cost Savings – No expensive basements or high-lift systems needed
- Improved Technician Efficiency
- Outstanding Technician Comfort
- Lower Technician Turnover
- Sealed, Auto Service Pit (17′ to 21′ Long, 4′ Deep, 40″ Wide)
- Technician Slides Effortlessly in Pit on Chair and Rail System
- Tools Affixed to Pit Wall Out of the Technician’s Way
- Clutter-Free Technician Work Environment
- Inset Pit Filter Cabinet – Holds 160 Filters
- Works with all Low-Lift Systems
- Maximum Technician Safety, Comfort, Efficiency
- Efficient and Easy Waste Oil Handling and Movement
- Energy-Saving LED Pit Lighting (Option)
- Easy to Keep Clean
- Engineer-Sealed Plans
- Replaces Basements and Shallow Pit Systems
- Totally Unique System Design – Patent Pending
- Getting Permits Approved Is a Snap!
- and More…
“No Need for Expensive, High-Lift Systems.”
Who Is The ASP System For?
“No Expensive, Hazardous Basements Needed”
What We Do